Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!).
You can have Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!)
- Prepare 400 grams of Mixed ground beef and pork.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Panko.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- It’s 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 of Canned tomatoes (diced).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- You need 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style chuunou sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soup stock granules.
Meat Sauce and Hamburgers (Cooked Simultaneously!) step by step
- Finely chop up the onions and carrots. Put some oil in a frying pan and sauté 100 g of the ground meat..
- Put the rest of the ground meat in a bowl..
- When the ground meat in the frying pan is cooked through, add half the chopped onion and carrot, and sauté..
- Bring some water to a boil in a pan and boil the remaining chopped carrot. Drain and leave to cool..
- Add the milk to the panko and leave until softened..
- Put salt, pepper, nutmeg, the egg, the remaining chopped onion, the boiled carrot, and softened panko into the Step 2 bowl, and knead together well..
- Put the canned tomatoes, the same amount of water, and the soup stock granules into the Step 3 frying pan..
- Heat up a large pan. Put in the ketchup, sauce and the same amount of water, and bring to a boil..
- Heat up a 2nd frying pan. Form the Step 7 meat mixture into balls and brown them on both sides. When they are browned, transfer them to the Step 9 pan..
- When the Step 8 sauce is cooked, season with salt, pepper and soup stock granules..