Homemade mince lasagne. You can either use all beef mince or use half and half minced beef and pork. Use whole milk, not skimmed, for the sauce, so you have a rich béchamel. Adding a little milk to the meat sauce helps to tenderise the meat.
Making it a great meat free meal for entertaining. Folks, if I'm entertaining guests for dinner then one of my favourite go-to dishes to prepare and serve is this easy homemade quorn lasagne. Ready in just over one hour this healthy vegetarian lasagne recipe is also low in calories. You can have Homemade mince lasagne using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade mince lasagne
- Prepare 500 g of macaroni.
- Prepare 300 g of cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 packets of cheese sauce.
- Prepare Pinch of aromat.
- It’s of For mince.
- Prepare 1 kg of lean beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of onion(peeled and chopped).
- You need 1 of red onion(chopped).
- You need 1 of green pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 of red pepper (chopped).
- You need 1 of yellow pepper(chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- You need 1 teaspoon of six gun grilled spice.
- You need 1 of knorrox cube.
- You need 1 packet of minestrone powdered soup to thicken.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
Add the beef mince and garlic to the pan and continue to cook until the mince has browned. Add the chopped tomatoes and their juices into the pan and mix well. Brown well – breaking up with a fork as it cooks. Stir in undrained, crushed tomatoes, wine, oregano, basil, salt and pepper.
Homemade mince lasagne instructions
- In a pot boil water and pour macaroni add a little oil, to prevent sticking and cook until soft then drain water and add a pinch of aromat and dress with cheese sauce and put aside.
- In another pot, heat oil and fry onions and peppers then add mince and stir,add spices stir well and leave to cook a bit then thicken with the soup.
- Heat oven to 150 degrees C then grease oven pan with a bit of oil then pour macaroni as a first layer then second layer is the cooked mince then the last layer is the grated cheese and cook just for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove from the oven then you can cut and serve.
Spoon one-third of the meat sauce over lasagna sheets. Top with one-third of the cheese sauce. Arrange a layer of lasagna sheets on top. In your largest frying pan, heat a little oil over a high heat. When the pan is hot, add half the mince, breaking up the big lumps quickly with a wooden spoon.