My microwave lasagne. Remove from the microwave carefully, the container will be hot! Make my Homemade Microwave Lasagna in just minutes! You can customize the ingredients and enjoy an entire meal in a little mug with little fuss!
What if you could cut that time in half? Cook and stir ground beef in large. I've made a lot of lasagna in my time, and I've tried them all. You can have My microwave lasagne using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My microwave lasagne
- It’s 500 g of beef mince.
- You need 2 tbs of canola oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- It’s 1 cube of beef stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken spice.
- Prepare 2 tbs of hearty beef powdered soup.
- Prepare 6 slices of Parmalat cheese.
- It’s of Leftover cooked macaroni.
- You need 1 of grated tomato.
How to Make Microwave Lasagna for One. This lasagne is super easy in the microwave. Try it with some hot bread and a green salad for a filling meal, if desired. This lasagne is super easy in the microwave. lasagna in the microwave – Between the slicing, assembling and cooking, preparing a homemade lasagna from scratch can be a process that takes hours—but this Epicurious.
My microwave lasagne instructions
- Pour oil in a pot then chop onion then fry the onion and stir the add spices and cube then add mince stir close the pot and let it cook..
- Stir again the pot and pour your grated tomato then close the pot and pour your soup to make it tasty and gravy like..
- Take that leftover macaroni and place it in the bowl and add the mince and take the cheese and place them in and switch the microwave on for 5 minutes then serve my kids will enjoy my own lasagne.
I built my microwave-destined lasagna the same way I would a regular lasagna. I layered sauce, noodles, a seasoned ricotta-spinach mixture, sliced mushrooms, and cheese. One Bowl Microwave Lasagna. by Kirbie. Ever since I made my One Skillet Lasagna, my husband has been requesting it on a pretty regular basis. Microwave Lasagna recipe: Try this Microwave Lasagna recipe, or contribute your Microwave Lasagne (Marge Clark) Grated Parmesan cheese Mix Prego with water, (I.