Chicken Stuffed Manicotti. Whole chicken tenders are stuffed into uncooked manicotti shells in this creamy pasta dish. This is a good recipe for leftover chicken. Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary.
Here's what you need: manicotti, artichoke heart, fresh spinach, chicken breast, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper, marinara sauce, fresh parsley. This stuffed spinach manicotti can even fit into your healthy eating plan! Combine chicken and garlic in large bowl. You can have Chicken Stuffed Manicotti using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Manicotti
- You need 1 lb of Boneless chicken breast – cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 box of Manicotti noodles.
- It’s 2 can of Cream of chicken with mushroom soup.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion – Finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Spinach – finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Fresh Arugula – finely chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of Fresh garlic – Finley chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried rosemary.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Fresh chives – (optional).
The easiest way to stuff manicotti shells is the put the mixed filling into a plastic bag. Repeat with remaining manicotti and fill the pan with the stuffed shells, until you run out of shells and filling. View top rated Chicken stuffed manicotti recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken Stuffed Manicotti, Chicken Stuffing, Artichoke Stuffed Manicotti, etc.
Chicken Stuffed Manicotti step by step
- Cook manicotti noodles according to package directions. Rinse well and set aside on wax paper.
- Heat up some olive oil in a large pan and add onion, garlic, chicken, rosemary, basil, and salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken until juices run clear. Remove chicken, onions, and spices with slotted spoon and add to large mixing bowl, leaving excess oil in pan.
- Add both cans of soup, arugula, spinach, and one cup of shredded cheddar cheese to bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Using a small spoon, gently stuff mixture into manicotti shells and place into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- After all shells are stuffed and in dish, spread remaining mixture over top of shells.
- Top with remaining cup of cheddar and mozzarella cheese..
- Optional – sprinkle chopped chives over top.
- Bake dish at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes until cheese is golden.
- Serve with garlic bread.
These chicken parmesan manicotti are loaded with shredded chicken, ricotta cheese, and parmesan cheese. The stuffed manicotti shells are topped with a homemade sauce and then baked in the oven. Chicken Parmesan Manicotti is the combination of two amazing dishes – stuffed manicotti shells and cheesy chicken parmesan. It will be a new favorite manicotti! These chicken manicotti shells are stuffed with a cheesy chicken mixture, and topped with tasty This Chicken Manicotti recipe is actually one that my mom made for a weekly family dinner.