Chocolate Dream Leche Cake with Ganache.
You can have Chocolate Dream Leche Cake with Ganache using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Dream Leche Cake with Ganache
- Prepare of cake.
- You need 1 of recipe for Stevens chocolate caramel dream cake, see below. You will just follow the cake recipe.
- It’s 1 cup of cold coconut milk.
- Prepare of ganache.
- It’s 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 12 oz of dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Chocolate Dream Leche Cake with Ganache step by step
- Make cake according to directions. One change is to use all purpose flour instead of cake flour. You also will not make the caramel sauce. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365438-chocolate-caramel-dream-cake.
- Place coconut milk in refrigerator while cake is baking..
- Let cake cool and while cake is still in pan, take a wooden skewer and poke holes in cake trying not to go all the way down to top of cake. Let cake sit this way for 30 minutes before inverting onto serving platter..
- Start your ganache. In a sauce pan over medium heat bring cream to just a simmer. Remove from heat , add chocolate and let sit two minutes. Whisk to incorporate. Add room temperature butter and whisk in until thoroughly melted. Let ganache cool for about 20 minutes before using..
- Pour ganache over cake and serve! Enjoy!!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..