Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread. Dairy-free and egg-free vegan pumpkin chocolate chip bread is and easy quick bread recipe that you can eat for breakfast, a snack, or for dessert. A moist and delicious vegan pumpkin bread recipe. There are very few desserts that leave me defenseless.
This moist and delicious vegan pumpkin bread with swirls of chocolate is the perfect marble cake loaf for fall season! It's made of one batter, using simple. Moist and flavorful homemade vegan pumpkin bread is the BEST! You can have Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread
- It’s 500 g of pumpkin/butternut squash.
- You need 2 tbsp of flaxseed with water (1:3 portion – 1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water).
- It’s 5 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 handful of vegan chocolate chip.
- You need 1 handful of almonds (blanched & roughly chopped).
- Prepare 100 g of pecan walnut.
- Prepare 1 handful of dried dates.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 100 g of vegan flour.
The best Vegan Pumpkin Bread is made with simple ingredients from your pantry and bakes up perfectly moist and flavorful! Dark Chocolate Chunk Nut Butter Blondies [Vegan, Gluten-Free]. Blueberry Muffins with Buckwheat & Millet [Vegan An improvement on your ordinary, run-of-the-mill pumpkin bread! This recipe for the seasonal treat incorporates whole wheat flour and grated zucchini.
Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread instructions
- Wash the pumpkin and cut into halves, removing all the seeds, and bake them for 1 hour on 200C°.
- When slightly cooled, spoon into a single bowl. Stir it with eggs, honey, chopped chocolate, coarsely chopped almonds, walnuts and dried fruit, as well as salt and baking soda..
- The flour is then sifted into the mixture and mixed. The dough is smoothed into a loaf mold lined with baking paper. Finally, in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for approx. Bake for 25 minutes. Check by needle test..
This pumpkin bread is also packed with pumpkin and pumpkin spice flavors. Plenty of chocolate chips grace every bite. Pumpkin: There is a TON of pumpkin in this pumpkin bread recipe! I use so much for both flavor and moisture. Oil: Adds incredible moisture and lightens.