Quick Hamburger casserole.
You can have Quick Hamburger casserole using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Hamburger casserole
- Prepare 2 can of showboat baked beans or other favorite baked beans.
- You need 1 can of Campbell's tomatoes soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef or ground turkey.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of liquid smoke.
- You need 1/4 cup of light or dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark chili powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
Quick Hamburger casserole step by step
- Brown 1 pound on ground beef or ground turkey.
- Add seasoning salt to ground meat while browning.
- Drain meat if needed.
- Add baked bean cans.
- Add tomatoe soup.
- Add 1/2 can of water in soup can.
- Add all dry ingredients and liquid smoke.
- Bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 15 minutes covered.
- Remove from heat for 10 mins.
- Serve over shredded slices of bread or white rice.