Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin. Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage. A delicious burger needs no bun! In a small bowl, whisk together the tomato paste and cream.
Recipe Link With Additional Information: The almighty humble potato makes a stunning dish called Potatoes Au Gratin, the French would call it a few. The common theme for all these hamburger steaks is We often use this Aibiki Niku for Menchi Katsu, Spaghetti Meat Sauce, Curry Doria (Rice Gratin), and Mix well together and bring the sauce on medium heat to simmer and let the alcohol evaporate. Vegetable gratin recipes often have a crunchy breadcrumb or crouton topping. You can have Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin
- It’s of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced onion.
- Prepare 80 grams of Mushrooms (like shimeji).
- You need 1 clove of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Consomme soup stock granules.
- It’s 1 can of Canned tomatoes.
- You need 8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 of Okra.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pizza cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Panko.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
But summer tomatoes are too gorgeous to hide, so we tucked crusty cubes of bread underneath them instead. Herbed Tomato Gratin. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Barely cooked tomato sauces have a lighter flavor more recognizable Here's how to make long-simmered tomato sauce — the classic spaghetti sauce that's delicious any time of year. As it simmers and the liquid.
Tomato Sauce Simmered Hamburger Gratin step by step
- Make the hamburger mixture..
- Saute the garlic, onion, and mushrooms in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Pan fry one side of the hamburgers. It's fine if the burgers don't cook all the way through, just so long as both sides are nicely browned..
- Add the canned tomatoes and the consomme to Step 2..
- Add the hamburgers to the tomato sauce..
- Steam for about 10 minutes on medium-low heat..
- Done. You can eat them just like this, but there's a few more steps involved..
- Put each hamburger along with the sauce into a ovenproof dish..
- Top with cherry tomatoes and okra. Sprinkle with cheese..
- Then, top with panko and butter. Bake in the oven until browned..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- I used this recipe to make the hamburger steaks, but you can use any recipe that you like. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/158854-umami-hamburger-steak.
I always simmer this sauce with my meatballs (recipe posted). You can also add sausage if you like. Empty plum tomatoes into large bowl and squash with your hands. I also added some ground hamburger and spaghetti sauce to some of the leftovers. › Zucchini, Eggplant, Tomato Gratin. Grilled Japanese Eggplant with Tahini Sauce.