Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry. This gluten-free, flourless chocolate cake is dense, moist and bursting full of wood-fired flavor. Add chocolate and butter to melt in the top. Mix together as it melts. -In another bowl, thoroughly mix eggs, sugar, and coco powder. -Take the first mix off the double boiler and combine with the second mix.
Flourless chocolate cake with raspberry coulis. This soft, truffley chocolate cake is easy to make and delicious. In a medium heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, melt chocolate and butter together. You can have Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry
- It’s of dark (70%) chocolate, chopped.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of Frangelico.
- It’s of eggs, at room temperature, separated.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of hazelnut meal.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- It’s of Macerated Raspberries.
- It’s of raspberry.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of white wine.
- Prepare of rose water.
Remove bowl from heat; stir in cocoa powder, vanilla and pinch of salt. I use Lindt Dessert chocolate for this cake. The chocolate you use will determine the flavor of the cake. Melt the chocolate in the microwave oven, then add the butter and return to the microwave for a few more.
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Macerated Raspberry step by step
- To make the macerated raspberries, combine all ingredients and place in the fridge for an hour..
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease a 4.5 inch springform cake pan and line the base and side with baking paper..
- Melt chocolate and butter together in microwave. Stir in a pinch of salt and liqueur, then set aside to cool..
- Place egg yolks and sugar in a stand mixer with paddle attachment and beat on medium speed until pale and creamy. Stir the egg yolk mixture into the chocolate mixture until combined. Combine cocoa powder and hazelnut meal and stir into the wet mixture..
- Separately, place egg whites and a pinch of salt flakes in the cleaned mixer bowl. Using the whisk attachment, whisk egg whites to stiff peaks. In batches, fold the egg whites into the hazelnut mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until top is slightly cracked and a skewer inserted in the centre comes out with a moist crumb..
- Remove from oven and cool completely before removing from pan..
- Once cooled, turn into plate and top with macerated raspberries and serve immediately..
Make the best Flourless Chocolate Cake with Raspberry Sauce with this easy recipe. Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on Additional cocoa powder for garnish. Heat chocolate and butter in medium. Chocolate Raspberry Cake – Vegan – Bianca Zapatka The perfect fancy treat to cap off your romantic dinner ideas for two at home!