Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert. Bake this wonderful double chocolate cake that's glazed with raspberries and topped with whipping cream – perfect dessert to treat your guests. Fold cooled chocolate into eggs until well blended. Chocolate raspberry cake donuts with a sweet raspberry glaze.
Keyword chocolate cake donuts, donut recipe. Balsamic Glazed Chicken Recipe + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! A creamy, dreamy dessert perfect for your Valentine (even if that means you eat them all yourself, I won't tell). You can have Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare of semisweet baking chocolate.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of White Chocolate Ganache.
- You need of white chocolate baking bars,cut n2 small pieces.
- It’s of whipping cream.
- It’s of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of Raspberry Glaze.
- Prepare of 10 oz. frozen raspberries in syrup,thawed.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- It’s of Topping.
- You need of whipping cream.
- You need of fresh raspberries.
These mousse pops are made with whipped cream and melted chocolate, then covered in a white chocolate and raspberry puree ganache for a decadent, yet airy treat. See more ideas about chocolate raspberry, desserts, dessert recipes. These raspberry chocolate cups are a chocolate lover dream come true. They are rich, creamy and chocolaty, the hardened chocolate shell pairing so well with the raspberry creamy mousse.
Raspberry Glazed Double Chocolate Dessert instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F spray 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray. In medium saucepan,melt semisweet chocolate and 1 cup butter over medium-low heat,stirring constantly until smooth. Cool 35 minutes or until completely cooled.
- Beat eggs in small bowl with electric mixer on high speed 5 minutes or until light and lemon colored. Fold cooled chocolate n2 eggs until well blended. Pour n2 pan..
- Bake 15 minutes. Dessert will be soft in center. Cool completely in pan on cooling rack,about 1 hour 30 minutes or until firm..
- Meanwhile,place white chocolate baking bars in small bowl. In small saucepan,bring 1/2 cup whipping cream and 1 tablespoon butter just to a boil. Pour over chocolate;stir until smooth. Cool completely about 5 minutes. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled..
- Place strainer over saucepan;pour raspberries n2 strainer. Press mixture with back of spoon through strainer to remove seeds. Stir in cornstarch. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens,stirring constantly. Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled..
- Spread white chocolate panache on top of cooled dessert. Spread raspberry glaze over panache. Refrigerate 30 minutes;serve or refrigerate until serving time..
- To serve,let dessert stand at room temperature for 1 hour. In medium bowl,beat 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream n2 pastry bag with large star tip. Pipe cream onto edge of dessert. Garnish with fresh raspberries..
This recipe for Double Chocolate Layer Cake with Raspberry Filling is perfectly rich and delicious. It makes a great birthday cake too. This cake happens to turn out moist and delicious and rich. It's very chocolatey with a thick layer of chocolate ganache frosting and a surprise layer of raspberry filling. Looking for an elegant dessert for your next dinner party?