Smothered cream of mushroom Hamburger steak. Mix hamburger, Worcester sauce, egg, salt and bread crumbs in a bowl. Who says a burger always has to be served on a bun? We've added a few ingredients to our burgers to make them extra delicious, then we simmer them in our Cream of Mushroom soup for a rich and savory meal that.
Homemade brown gravy would've been MUCH better. I salvaged my gravy by adding Kitchen Bouquet browning & seasoning. An easy hamburger steak recipe, smothered in brown gravy. You can have Smothered cream of mushroom Hamburger steak using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered cream of mushroom Hamburger steak
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
I usually fry until they are medium-well to well done. Stuffed Bell Peppers w/ Campbells Cream of Mushroom Soup&TurkeySparkRecipes. Great recipe for Smothered cream of mushroom Hamburger steak. Hamburger Steak Recipes Hamburger Dishes Chicken Recipes Hamburger Steaks Hamburger Patties Recipe Grilled Recipes Hamburger Soup Creamed Mushrooms Stuffed Mushrooms.
Smothered cream of mushroom Hamburger steak step by step
- Mix hamburger, Worcester sauce, egg, salt and bread crumbs in a bowl..
- Make patties and cook on each side for 5 minutes or until browned..
- Remove hamburger patties and drain grease. Add onion to pan with 1 tablespoon butter..
- After onion is tender, add cream of mushroom soup and patties. Let cook 20 minutes stirring occasionally..
This hamburger steak recipe is seasoned ground beef patties simmered in a savory mushroom sauce. This recipe makes hot and delicious hamburger steaks smothered in savory gravy. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Combine the rest of the steak ingredients. Hamburger steak, or Hamburg steak, has been around since the turn of the last century.