Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa. I'll show you how to make two of my favorite pumpkin spiced recipes. The first is a DELICIOUS, sweet pumpkin bread recipe with a vanilla bean glaze. Healthy chocolate pumpkin bread made with vitamin A packed pumpkin, coconut and whole wheat flour.
We have also made a lovely optional glaze for the pumpkin bread —with orange juice, orange zest, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Low Carb Sugar-Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe (Paleo) – This moist, easy sugar-free pumpkin bread is made with almond flour & coconut flour. It's low carb, gluten-free, keto and paleo. You can cook Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa
- You need 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder (unsweetened).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (beaten).
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 20 of almonds (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of powdered sugar.
A keto pumpkin bread is a sweet bread loaf recipe made with a combination of low carb flour and delicious pumpkin spice flavors. Orange juice adds a subtle zest to this moist and delicious pumpkin bread. You may choose to substitute dried cranberries or blueberries for the raisins and walnuts or other nuts for the. Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Bread is a quick and easy bread loaded with moist pumpkin and lots of rich chocolatey flavor.
Pumpkin Bread with Cocoa step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix together dry ingredients; flower, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt.
- In a separate bowl beat (lightly) wet ingredients together; pumpkin puree, oil, milk, water, eggs, vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, mix with a spoon, and add in the chopped almonds (any nut of your choice).
- Pour mixture into a bread pan, 8" x 5.5".
- Bake for 60 minutes (toothpick test).
- Sift powdered sugar over the top, cut, and enjoy!!!.
This recipe was adapted from my Triple Chocolate Banana Bread which is really one of my favorites! Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl. A coconut flour pumpkin bread recipe that is refined sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, grain free and paleo. Until… this fabulous coconut flour pumpkin bread happened. A few attempts were made as I tried to conquer the art of cooking with coconut flour.