Garlic Studded Shoulder of Lamb.
You can cook Garlic Studded Shoulder of Lamb using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Studded Shoulder of Lamb
- It’s Half of Shoulder of Lamb.
- It’s 1 of bulb garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Herbs de Provence.
Garlic Studded Shoulder of Lamb step by step
- Put the lamb in a big baking tray… If there is some spare room you can use it for roast potatoes….
- Peal the garlic cloves.
- Stab a hole in the fat so you can push a clove of garlic between the fat and the meat. Repeat until you have used all your garlic.
- Sprinkle with some dried herbs and add a spoon of olive oil. Roast at Fan 150 celsius for 40 mins per half kilo plus 40 mins….
- I find carving a shoulder a bit tricky… as the bone gets in the way… so I normally get a sharp knife and debone first before carving..
- I served the lamb with potatoes roasted in the tin with the lamb and some steamed broccoli and asparagus! Don’t forget to make some gravy!.