Cookie Cake. A cookie cake is a dessert that consists of a large cookie, which is baked similarly to a batch of regular sized cookies and usually decorated with frosting. Cookie cakes are made with cookie dough, generally by adjusting the portions of existing cookie recipes in order to match the size of the pan. See more ideas about cupcake cakes, cookie cake, giant cookie. · This Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer Cake is the ultimate in cookie cakes!
The key to the perfect texture is to not overbake the cookie cake. This means pulling it from the oven before you think it's ready. Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. You can have Cookie Cake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cookie Cake
- Prepare of Yogurt.
- You need of Chocolate Cookies.
- It’s of QimiQ.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of berries (strawberries, raspberries and/or blueberries.
Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of The thing that makes this cookie cake so great is the playfulness of it all, so don't be. Every Cookie Cake is baked fresh daily with only the finest ingredients, making our signature treat a sweet way to celebrate. Each Cookie Cake is customized just for you! Find cookie cake stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Cookie Cake instructions
- Put all of the cookies in a bowl and smash them into smaller pieces.
- Fill the smashed cookies in a cake-pan.
- Melt the butter and pour it over the cookies. This will make them "stick together" better. You can take more or less butter as you prefer. I personally like to take a litte bit more..
- Put the berries over it. You can take and mix which you want. In this case I take blueberries and strawberries. Raspberries are also great..
- Mix the yogurt and QimiQ (make sure they are well mixed)..
- Pour the mix over the cookies and the berries.
- Now put it in the fridge and let the cake rest for a few hours (at lest three to four). In this time the yogurt-Qimiq-mix and the cookie-butter-mix go a little bit harder so it does not stream and crumble away when you want to eat it..
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. So next time that cookie craving hits, choose one of these Cake Mix Cookies to curb that craving. Whats better than a cookie and a cake, combined into dessert perfection? A chewy Cookie Cake Recipe perfect for celebrating birthdays or other special occasions! This Post May Contain Affiliate Links.