Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat. Tomato hamburger vegetable soup is an easy tomato based soup recipe that is filled with ground beef, seasonings, and uses frozen vegetables. Ingredients: Ground Beef Mixed Vegetables Canned Tomatoes Potatoes Beef Broth. This simple hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and made from ingredients you'll likely have on hand thanks to your pantry, fridge, or freezer.
I halved the recipe added some fresh garlic(not for taste but for antibiotic properties)and used vegetarian meat crumbles. Brown hamburger meat with onion in a large pot. Tomato hamburger vegetable soup is an easy tomato based soup recipe that is filled with ground beef, seasonings, and uses frozen vegetables. You can cook Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat
- Prepare 1 can of green beans.
- Prepare 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- You need 1 can of of corn.
- It’s 4 large of Potatoes.
- It’s 1 can of of peas.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- You need 1 can of of Tomato paste.
- You need 1 can of sliced, chopped, or whole tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 box of elbow macaroni (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Hamburger Vegetable Soup is a family favorite! When my children were young and we lived on the farm, we killed our own beef every year. I always had a freezer full of meat and there was more hamburger than anything else, so I used to make vegetable soup with hamburger. This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with ground beef, potatoes and an assortment of vegetables, all in a savory broth.
Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat instructions
- Peel potatoes and chop them into big chunks.
- Chop baby carrots into three chunks. One carrot will make three chunks.
- Rinse potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pot add potatoes and carrots. Cook until tender. About 30 mins.
- Add corn, green beans, peas and tomatoes.
- In another pot cook elbow macaroni until tinder. About 30 mins.
- Cook hamburger meat in a skillet. Cook until it's all brown..
- Drain meat and add to vegetables on the stove..
- Add tomato paste. Cook for about 20 mins. Stir occasionally. If not it will stick to bottom of pot..
- Drain elbow macaroni, you can add to soup or leave it in a bowl and add to the people that want it. Enjoy.
The perfect easy dinner After the meat and veggies are ready, I add tomatoes, tomato sauce, potatoes, beef broth and herbs to the pot, then bring the whole thing to a simmer. Brown ground beef and onion together until meat is lightly browned. Add all remaining ingredients and bring mixture to a boil. Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup brings ground beef, onions. celery, carrots, green beans, tomatoes, corn, potatoes and a perfect blend of spices together. Easy Hamburger Vegetable Soup is family friendly, super simple and good anytime of the year.