4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole. Looking for quick and easy dinner recipes for the family? This simple casserole dish is perfect for busy weeknights, picky eaters and hungry husbands! It's not only delicous, it's also budget friendly, easy to make and a family favorite.
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Chances are you've got all the ingredients on hand to make this really simple and very delicious casserole. The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. You can cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- You need 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
This hamburger casserole is made of already around the house ingredients tomato soup, hamburger and noodles. Hamburger casserole is one-dish comfort food at it's finest. Cook egg noodles as directed on package. This mashed potato-topped hamburger casserole recipe is easy to prepare and bake, and it makes a great family meal.
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole instructions
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..
The seasoned hamburger layer is similar to a meatloaf mixture. Share: Rate this Recipe A casserole classic with ground beef and noodles, this recipe for Crunchy Hamburger Casserole is quick, easy, and really tasty. This Hamburger Casserole has four simple ingredients you are likely to have at home. Perfect for getting food on the table fast! This casserole recipe has only a handful of simple ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen.