Hamburger Cabbage Soup. Seems everyone has their own favorite when it comes to this classic slow cooker dish! I personally think this is the best. Vegetable tomato base loaded with lean ground beef.
Keto friendly cabbage soup with hamburger is a delicious recipe, especially on a cold winter day when you need some soup to warm you up! Since I started following a ketogenic lifestyle I find myself using. If you love cabbage rolls, but don't love all the work involved, this quick cooking cabbage roll soup is for you! You can have Hamburger Cabbage Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Cabbage Soup
- It’s 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of cabbage head (chopped).
- It’s 28 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- It’s 4 cups of water.
- You need 1 of onion (diced).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of beef broth concentrated liquid.
- Prepare 1 tsp of celery salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 2 Tbs of Italian seasoning.
View top rated Cabbage hamburger soup recipes with ratings and reviews. Minestrone Hamburg Soup, Cabbage Chili Soup, Hamburger Soup Crock Pot, etc. Stir hamburger and cabbage together, and serve in bowls. Stir everything together and serve in bowls.
Hamburger Cabbage Soup instructions
- Brown ground beef in frying pan and drain..
- Add all ingredients to a large pot..
- Stir well and cover. Simmer for 3 hours, stirring occasionally..
- Once cabbage is tender, stir and serve..
- Note: this is the type of beef broth concentrate I use. Not to be confused with the soup can size of beef broth concentrate..
Basically, Cabbage patch soup is a hamburger soup with vegetables. LOTS of healthy vegetables like celery and onions and of course a boatload of cabbage. Our recipe also has red kidney beans. It was a fad diet, which I. Keto Cabbage Soup Recipe easy to make nutritious and delicious soup made with cabbage This hamburger cabbage soup makes hamburger healthy—while still being delicious. #food #recipes.