Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole combines elbow macaroni, ground beef, and bacon along with Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole. Cook pasta according to directions on package. In a skillet, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain and set aside.
This amazing bacon cheeseburger pasta bake is made entirely in one pan, and with NO Just pop it in the oven and enjoy the deliciousness!! Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta is a tried and true recipe that is sure to knock your socks off… it's insanely delicious! If you are like me you adore any pasta. and this one is on our weekly dinner rotation! You can have Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta
- Prepare 8 ounces of uncooked elbow macaroni.
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 12 of bacon strips.
- It’s 3 cans (10 3/4 ounces) of condensed tomato soup, undiluted.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- You need of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta – comfort food at its best! This Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta can be made ahead of time and frozen for later. Tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger! This page contains bacon cheeseburger pasta recipes.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta instructions
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until it is no longer pink; drain and set aside..
- In the same skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain. Discard bacon drippings. Drain the pasta; add to the skillet. Stir in soup, water, the beef and the bacon; heat through..
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese. Mix cheese in thoroughly..
- Put mixture into casserole dish and heat (on broil) until cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and add a layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Return to oven and heat until cheese is melted..
If you are looking for an easy dinner recipe this could be the one. This page contains bacon cheeseburger pasta recipes. Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza definitely has a place on that list. But I wasn't always so sure it should be. I think this is what really makes this pizza taste like a cheeseburger.