Nanas taco soup. Packed with flavor and perfect for vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more!
Taco soup is guaranteed to be a family favorite. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco. Join me as I cook Taco Soup for the first time. You can have Nanas taco soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nanas taco soup
- Prepare 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 medium of bottle of tomato juice.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes and green chilies.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 envelope of dry ranch seasoning pack.
- Prepare 2 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1 can of red kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of chili beans.
See how it turns out and stay tuned for the next video for first taste test. This easy one-pot soup was inspired by our love for ground beef tacos. The beef is flavored with sautéed onions and taco. The hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and How to Make Taco Soup.
Nanas taco soup instructions
- Cook and drain ground turkey, combine everything in a large soup pot and let simmer for a few hours.
TACO SEASONING- Prepare homemade taco seasoning (see. Easy Taco Soup is loaded with ground beef, chili beans, corn, and tomatoes. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with. You're going to be seriously amazed!