Purple Sweet Potato and Maple Bread. Wrap Stokes Purple® sweet potatoes in aluminum foil and place on a small baking sheet. Like a moth attracted to lights, I can't take my eyes off this saccharine sweet looking loaf of Purple Sweet Potato Hokkaido Milk Bread. I found that less butter and mashed sweet potatoes work better for sourdough bread.
Mashed Sweet Potatoes are so easy to make! Are Sweet Potatoes Healthier Than Potatoes? "Ube's dark purple hue is definitely a fun and playful color to "One of the main differences between sweet potatoes and ube are the type of antioxidants associated with Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed with Butt Play? You can cook sweet potatoes specifically for this recipe or just use leftovers. You can have Purple Sweet Potato and Maple Bread using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Purple Sweet Potato and Maple Bread
- You need 220 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s of (Dough).
- It’s 30 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 25 grams of Butter.
- You need 25 grams of Sugar.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Skim milk powder.
- Prepare 25 grams of Purple sweet potato powder.
- Prepare 170 ml of Water.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare of (Filling).
- It’s 180 grams of Asian sweet potato.
- It’s 50 grams of Maple sugar.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare of For Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Maple sugar.
Add the remaining bread flour, sweet potatoes, and maple extract. Transform purple sweet potatoes into moist, sweet bread that matches perfectly with creamy pineapple butter. (Also keep both baking soda and baking powder in the ingredients). Healthy and moist sweet potato cornbread muffins sweetened with a touch of pure maple syrup. I'm pretty sure most of us have a fond love for sweet potatoes by now.
Purple Sweet Potato and Maple Bread instructions
- <Prep> Cut the sweet potatoes into 1 cm chunks, soak in water, drain, and heat (by microwaving, boiling, steaming, etc.) until it reaches your desired firmness..
- Once heated, put the filling ingredients into a pot and mix together over medium heat until the flavors seep in. It's okay if it thickens..
- Make the dough in your bread maker. Put your bread case on a kitchen scale and add all the ingredients except for the dry yeast..
- Put the dry yeast in the yeast compartment and turn your bread maker onto the dough course!.
- Once the dough is ready, place on a bread mat and dust with flour. Use a rolling pin to roll it out to about 25 x 30 cm, popping bubbles as you go..
- Put the filling on top of the rolled out dough and roll it up..
- Use a pastry scraper to divide it into 8 pieces. Put into containers. Spread out the sweet potatoes so they come up at the top..
- Use the bread-rising setting on your oven to do the second rising, about 25 minutes. Once it has risen, sprinkle generously with maple sugar..
- Bake for 14-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃. (The time and temperature may vary depending on your oven, so please keep an eye on it and adjust as necessary.).
In fact, during college I'd eat a sweet potato every single day, drizzled with peanut butter and a little maple syrup (thank you very. Get your sweet potato fix in quick bread form. Behold the purple sweet potato, the flavorful lavender cousin of the familiar orange variety. What does a Stokes Purple sweet potato taste like? It "has a rich, almost winey flavor but is denser and drier than regular sweet potatoes," writes the LA Times's David Karp, who penned a delightfully thorough.