Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie. Learn how to make an easy turkey pot pie with our recipe, made even better with a Pillsbury™ pie crust. It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie. This classic version has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce, and a hearty mix of meat and vegetables.
This turkey pot pie has a comforting creamy center with an extra-flaky top. Brushing the crust with heavy cream and sprinkling with flaky sea salt is an Use your leftover Thanksgiving turkey and any additional vegetables you have to make this extra-easy. Brushing the crust with heavy cream and. You can have Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- You need 3 cup of chopped turkey.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 15 oz of bag frozen mixed veggies (1).
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of round sage.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need of non-stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 box of prepared pie crust (2 crusts).
This turkey pot pie was soo good, i kept eatting it all day. Cozy up to a pot pie that's in the oven in minutes. By Betty Crocker Kitchens. how to make the ultimate turkey pot pie from scratch. Chicken Pot Pie – Healthy, Easy to Make from Scratch.
Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thaw frozen veggies in microwave (about 3 minutes on high worked for me)..
- Mix ingredients (except spray and pie crusts!) in large bowl..
- Add salt to taste..
- Spray 9" deep-dish pie pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Lay first pie crust in pan and press to cover all surfaces..
- Spoon the filling into pan on top of pie crust and smooth out..
- Place second pie crust on top of filling..
- Cut overhanging pie crust off and thoroughly press/pinch bottom and top edges together..
- Roll out the cut-off pie crust pieces and cut into decorative medallions if desired..
- Cut multiple slits in top pie crust and place pie-crust medallions in a decorative pattern..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. If edges of crust brown too quickly, place foil loosely on top..
- Allow to rest 10 minutes for easy cutting and serving..
This easy turkey pot pie recipe is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser, every time. With a warm roasted turkey filling and hearty spinach, this classic turkey casserole is even better with a cranberry-pecan crust. A fast and easy way to use up turkey leftovers. Heat soup, broth, turkey and vegetables to boiling, stirring constantly. This Turkey Pot Pie is one of our favorite ways to use Thanksgiving leftovers.