Onion lovers Turkey burger. In a large bowl add package of ground Turkey and break apart with a fork. In the meantime, mix turkey with the onion seasoning. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper.
One of my friends informed me beforehand that she didn't eat red meat, but that she would be perfectly okay with eating a turkey burger. Onions are a staple of the world over, one of the most versatile foods on the planet and extremely healthy for you. Looking for Tor lovers, try /r/onions! You can cook Onion lovers Turkey burger using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Onion lovers Turkey burger
- It’s 1 packages of butterball ground turkey.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- It’s 1/4 large of white onion.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped parsley.
Known Onion haters will be banned on sight or overturned Raw on a beef burger, carmelized on a turkey burger. Great last-minute idea for turkey burger lovers who don't mind a little onion and garlic. Turkey mince is a great low fat alternative to beef and lamb mince. Try it in this delicious seasonal burger recipe.
Onion lovers Turkey burger instructions
- In a large bowl add package of ground Turkey and break apart with a fork.
- Add dry ingredients and mix throughly.
- Finely chop white onion into small pieces and add into meat mixture and mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of water and onion soup mix last. You'll notice the meat mixture isn't as thick and held together..
- After your mixture is made, use wax paper to separate patties( I fit 3 layers of 4 thin round patties, which cook down to the size of a white castle burger).
- Finally, put burgers into freezer for about 20minutes so they harden a bit and are easier to handle/fry or grill..
For more seasonal recipes visit We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article. Turkey burgers with crisp onion rings. Turkey mince is a great low. This site was built to help food bloggers show their recipes to more recipe lovers. Also anyone can create their own my recipe file called a collection.