Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup. If you love chicken noodle soup, you will love this leftover turkey soup too. We love to add the noodles to bulk up the soup a little, but you can easily omit. Hearty turkey noodle soup made with leftover turkey in a slow cooker is a great meal for the day after Thanksgiving.
Sauté onions; add the garlic, celery, carrots, potatoes, vegetable broth, water, and seasoning. This homemade paleo turkey soup is one of our favorite go-to recipes for Thanksgiving leftovers and is ideal for when you You can really use any veggies or root vegetables in this simple soup. Sweet potatoes are usually abundant around Thanksgiving, but. You can have Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup
- It’s 2 cup of Left-over Turkey – mostly dark.
- You need 4 cup of Left-over broth from the baked turkey.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Celery Stalks.
- It’s 2 of Carrots.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- It’s 2 of Roma Tomatoes.
- You need 3 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 box of Chicken Broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 pinch of Various Seasonings of your Preference – salt, pepper, sage, thyme, basil, rosemary, beau monde, Lawrys, celery salt, celery seeds, dill, etc..
- It’s 1 packages of Crescent Rolls.
This quick and easy soup uses left over turkey and is the perfect thing for those cold Chicago nights. It could use a bit more seasoning, I think. I followed the recipe as listed, with the exception of omitting the mushrooms (allergy). How to make turkey soup from a carcass: Bones make a rich, flavorful stock; use the leftover turkey carcass with any leftover Then toss out the bones and vegetables, reserve the turkey and start your soup.
Left-Over Turkey/Vegetable Soup step by step
- Add liquid ingredients..
- Cut vegetables and add to liquid..
- Cut turkey into squares and add to liquid..
- Add seasonings to taste..
- Cook for one hour..
- Last 15 minutes bake crescent rolls to serve with the soup..
There are no exact measurements, use whatever. How To Make Turkey Soup From A Leftover Turkey Carcass. My love for soup started goes deep. Now, when you go to make turkey soup from that homemade turkey stock you'll simply be adding fresh vegetables and noodles to the stock, following the recipe. Got leftover TURKEY from the Thanksgiving & Christmas holidays?