White bread using bread machine. If you are using a bread machine for the first time, this is the recipe to start with! It's a basic white bread, nice and simple so you can learn the. Program the machine for basic white bread, and press Start.
It helps to give the bread a better texture as it rises and Bread machine recipes can be tricky at higher altitude. White Bread for the bread machine. Plain, simple, gets the job done, and is good. You can cook White bread using bread machine using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White bread using bread machine
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 3/4 cups of white bread flour.
- You need 1 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of instant yeast.
Like english muffins, slices of this bread must be toasted to taste right. Grandma used to bake this in large greased cans coated with cornmeal, which added to the english muffin appearance. Set the machine for white bread, crust to your preference. Perfect texture to use as sandwich bread, too.
White bread using bread machine step by step
- Layer the ingredients according to your bread machine manufacturer. Set to dough setting.
- Line a large cookie sheet with baking paper. Remove dough from machine. Divide into two and shape as you like. Sprinkle with a bit of water to keep moist, cover, and put aside in a warm spot for an hour to rise again. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Use either milk or another egg, beaten and, using a pastry brush, brush on either the milk or the egg. ( either work just as well ). Sprinkle on seeds if you like. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes. When you tap bread it should sound hollow..
I love it warm, either from the machine or stick a slice into the microwave, with butter. Place the water into the bread pan. Making This Bread Machine White Bread Recipe. You can cut this bread into sandwich slices without using a home bread slicer. Place all ingredients in order suggested by your manufacturer.