Carrot Cake. Find the best carrot cake recipe, with or without pineapple, plus recipes for carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and other easy carrot-y treats. Carrot cake is cake that contains carrots mixed into the batter. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting.
But honestly, carrot cake is such an incredible dessert and I think it should be enjoyed all year long. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to make, versatile and utterly delicious. You can have Carrot Cake using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake
- You need 2 c of flour.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 c of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 of large carrot ground fine.
- Prepare 1 c of black walnut pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 c of raisins.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- It’s 1 stick of Land O Lakes butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 cups of Sifted confectioners sugar.
It wasn't until recently that we realized just how much we love carrot cake. The BEST Carrot Cake with Frosting – How To Build a Raw Layer Cake. Moist and Soft Carrot Cake with Pineapple and Cream Cheese Frosting Whether you want a carrot cake that's dense, moist and full of spice and nuts, or you like Try Rachel Allen's easiest carrot cake loaf for afternoon tea, Dan Lepard's carrot cake cupcakes for Easter, or.
Carrot Cake step by step
- Bring your butter and cheese to room temp..
- Add oil, sugars, vanilla and eggs to mixer bowl. Beat till well combined. Add combined dry ingredients 1/2 at a time. Beat well..
- Mix in carrots, nuts, and raisins by hand. Pour into greased or foil lined 8×10 “ pan..
- Bake 350 for 35-40 min..
- For icing: cream butter and cheese till fluffy. Add Sifted powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Add vanilla. Cream till incorporated and fluffy..
This truly is the best carrot cake recipe! It's perfectly moist and delicious, made with lots of fresh carrots, and topped with the most heavenly cream cheese frosting. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots.