*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE. The Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake you've all been waiting for! And yes, it's worth the wait. The reason this whole cookie cake came up in the first place I like chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream and of course chocolate chip cookies.
This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration! Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked This recipe makes enough chocolate frosting to pipe a border around the perimeter of the cookie cake with a little extra to add some additional decorations if desired. You can cook *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of *Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE
- It’s 2 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of bakingpowder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- You need of Optional Frosting.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1.5 cups of confectioners sugar (add more or less to your liking).
- You need 1-2 tbs of milk, heavy cream or plant milk.
EASY Birthday Cake Recipe It's A MINI chocolate cake. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Using an ice cream scoop or your hand, form golf ball-sized balls of cookie dough and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Super soft chocolate chip cookie in cake form!
*Easy* Chocolate Chip cookie CAKE step by step
- Preheat oven 350 F.
- Whisk dry ingredients and set aside. Prepare frosting by combining those ingredients, then add to piping bag or ziplock and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla combine well.
- Slowly add flour and then fold in chips.
- Get a 9 inch baking pan and spray with oil, after flatten cookie dough down to the edges of pan. Bake 20-25 min. Check and rotate pan after 15 min.
- Let cool and add buttercream 😀🍪.
So flavorful and loaded with chocolate chips. In one of my favorite recipes for chocolate chip cookies I use melted butter. I tried this cake both with melted butter, and room temperature butter (that's creamed with sugar using a mixer), and preferred. This easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion! I've always been a huge fan of them because they're extremely simple to throw together.