White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache. Whip the cold whipping cream until stiff peaks form. A luscious white and chocolate layered cake with my finest whipped white chocolate frosting, dark chocolate ganache and decadent chocolate covered strawberries and curls I · Rich chocolate cake filled with delicate white chocolate mousse and cherry sauce is ultimate chocolate heaven! Chocolate ganache cake filling is a creamy, rich way to put your layer cakes together and is easier to make than you might think.
Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture; scrape the bowl, and stir to combine any sticky Once the layers are assembled with filling and raspberries, place the cake in the refrigerator or freezer for. Two layers chocolate cake & one layer yellow cake filled with mouth watering amaretto mousse and frosted with whip cream. Three layers of chocolate cake, white & chocolate mousse filling, topped with Belgium chocolate ganache and confections. You can cook White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache using 21 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache
- It’s of FOR STRAWBERRY PUREE.
- It’s 1 quart of fresh strawberrys, stems removed and sliced.
- Prepare of FOR STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 16 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- You need 3/4 cup of strawberry puree.
- Prepare of FOR WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of cake four.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 4 ounces of white chocolate, chopped, not chips.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted butter at room temperaturee.
- It’s 4 of large eggs, seperated, yolks in a bowl, whites in a seperature large bowl.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cream of tarter.
- Prepare 1 cup of buttermilk.
- You need of FOR STRAWBERRY MOUSSE FILLING.
- It’s 1 box (3 ounce) of strawberry jello.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1 cup of cold strawberry puree.
- It’s 1 1/4 cups of cold heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
There's chocolate cake and then there's this chocolate cake — four glorious layers of rich and tender dark chocolate cake, slathered with a whipped ganache frosting and drizzled with a bittersweet chocolate sauce. It's not the one-bowl cake you make on a Wednesday night to serve after dinner. This strawberry tuxedo cake is made with no-bake chocolate cheesecake layers, chocolate I used my 'Chocolate Ganache Recipe', my 'Berry Whipped Cream Frosting' and my 'Chocolate Cake Enjoyed this strawberry tuxedo cake recipe? Check out these other strawberry cake recipes for.
White Chocolate Layer Cake Filled with Strawberry Mousse and Frosted with Whipped Strawberry White Chocolate Ganache instructions
- MAKE STRAWBERRY PUREE FOR MOUSSE AND FROSTING.
- Puree strawberries in a food processor or blender and reserve all juice to use for filling and topping.
- MAKE STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE GANACHE FROSTING.
- Heat cream until hot but not boiling, pour over white chocolate, let sit one minute then stir untl smooth.
- Stir in strawberry puree and refrigerate until cold, at least 2 hours.
- Right before frosting cake (Don't whip until your ready to frost cake, you can have this chilled up to 2 days before whipping) Beat until light and flffy when ready to frost cake.
- MAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 4 – 8 – inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- Whisk flour baking soda and salt in a bowl.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth either in the microwave or over a double boiler.
- In a medium bowl beat the eggs and sugar until well combined, beat in egg yolks, vanilla and white chocolate until smooth.
- Add the flour alternating with the buttermilk.
- Beat egg whites and cream of tarter until they hold firm peaks.
- Fold egg whites into cake batter until combined.
- Divide into prepared pans and bake until cake is golden and toothpick comes out just clean, about 25 minutes..
- Cool 30 minutes in pans on rack before removing to cool completely.
- MAKE SYRAWBERRY MOUSSE.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in cold syrawberry puree to mix really well, refrigerate until cold and starting to thicken but NOT setting up.
- Beat cream to soft peaks, add vanilla and beat until it holds its shape.
- Fold strawberry and cream together until uniform in color, chill until its thick enough to be spreadable, about 2 hours.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Place on cake layer, bottom up on serving platter.
- Cover with 1/3 of the thickened strawberry mousse.
- Add second cake layer, bottom up and cover with another 1/3 of strawberry mousse.
- Add third layer of cake and cover wiypth remaining mousse. Refrigerate until cake and mousse firm up at least 2 hours.
- Whip the White Chocolate Strawberry Ganache frosting and frost the top and sides of cake. Refigerate again untjil frosting fims up before garmnishing and slicing.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries and red, pink and white sprinkles.
Chocolate Mousse Cake – Sweet fresh raspberry filling between layers of chocolate cake, covered in rich chocolate mousse, and topped with This Raspberry Filled Chocolate Mousse Cake with chocolate ganache is a perfectly decadent ending to any Valentine's Day or special occasion. Whipped chocolate ganache frosting is made simply by whipping cooled ganache. Use whipped chocolate ganache frosting to frost cakes and cupcakes, fill whoopie pies, or even to fill In fact, I'm thinking that piping whipped ganache around the perimeter and filling with ganache would be. Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. Strawberries and a cream-cheese frosting top a moist layer cake that starts with a simple white cake mix.