Turkey sandwich. Turn Thanksgiving leftovers into this delicious Latin sandwich that has a totally fresh flavor. Load sliced turkey, honey-baked ham, cranberry sauce, pickles, and Swiss cheese onto a Cuban roll, then press it until melty and gooey. Enter, these creative twists on the cold turkey sandwich.
Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. A fantastic sandwich with sliced turkey, guacamole, toasted whole wheat bread, fresh tomato, lettuce, bean sprouts, yellow mustard and light mayo. For cheese lovers, Colby-Jack makes a great addition as well. You can cook Turkey sandwich using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey sandwich
- Prepare 80 g of smoked turkey.
- Prepare of white toast 2 pecs.
- You need 80 g of Parmesan sauce.
- Prepare 120 g of mozzarella.
- It’s 30 g of Parmesan grated.
- Prepare 120 g of mixed salad.
- You need 30 g of almond flakes.
- Prepare 30 g of balsamic.
- You need 20 g of cherry tomato.
No one I know can resist this one! Turkey Sandwich With Provolone and Pickled Vegetables Credit: Charles Masters Pile giadiniera (mixed pickled vegetables) and sliced turkey onto crusty ciabatta bread for an Italian twist on an American classic. A leftover turkey sandwich is an absolute must for lunch or dinner. However, these sandwiches can live beyond Black Friday, too.
Turkey sandwich instructions
- Toast the bread in the panini machine then cut the edges or the boarder.
- First deck of the bread put Parmesan sauce, smoked turkey, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Second deck of the bread put Parmesan sauce, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese then put together under the salamander to melt and gratinated the cheese then serve it with mixed salad and cherry tomato.
When you want to change up the pace from a traditional deli turkey sandwich for your weekday desk lunch, make use of tender, flavorful roast turkey. Cut the remaining Thanksgiving turkey into thin slices and wrap. The easiest way to prepare turkey leftovers, as an open-faced sandwich, topped with leftover turkey and gravy. You simply can't beat the sinfully good taste of a waffled cranberry cream cheese turkey sandwich or a buttery, bite-size turkey slider. And even the most adventurous eaters among you will have a hard time thinking up a more glorious post-Thanksgiving recipe than a waffle melt with turkey, smashed avocado, cranberries, brie, and mashed potatoes.