Mickey purple potato bun. Purple sweet potato always wins my heart by its elegant color and simplifies for cooking. If you love the bright purple color the same as me, try to use it in breads and buns. The recipe today is a Chinese steamed bun with mashed purple sweet potatoes.
Brush the buns with egg white/water mixture and sprinkle with some sesame seeds on top. How to make sweet potato bread Sweet Potato Bun Recipe – YouTube. You can cook Mickey purple potato bun using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mickey purple potato bun
- You need of For the dough.
- It’s 280 g of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 50 g of butter.
- You need 170 ml of whole milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s of For potato stuff.
- You need 200 g of mashed purple potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
Japanese Purple Sweet Potato Buns – PURPLECHIVES. Soft and fluffy buns filled with a lovely bright purple Japanese sweet potato filling. Subtly sweet with a lovely golden exterior – the perfect snack! china potato powder supplier frozen white flour steamed buns chinese baozi purple sweet potato steamed stuffed buns machine custom buns steam bun steamers frozen vegetable steamed buns frozen steamed custard bun bun packing bags sweet bread bun steam bun maker bun packing bag. STEAM THE PURPLE SWEET POTATO Peel and cut the sweet potato into small chunks.
Mickey purple potato bun instructions
- Mix bread flour, sugar, salt and yeast in bread machine. Add milk and butter. knead the dough for 30 minutes..
- Leave the dough in a bowl, covered with moist towel until it expands twice in size..
- While waiting the dough to proof, prepare potato stuff by mix mashed purple potato with sugar anf milk. Heat in microwave for 5 minutes (keep stirring in every minute). Then add 1 tbsp of butter. Mix well..
- Make the stuffed potato in the dough. Flatten the dough and decorate into mickey mouse shape. Leave the dough proof for another 1 hr..
- Bake at 160C for 20 min. Final decoration with cocoa paste, chocolate and white chocolate..
The buns I'm sharing with you today are my Vegan Steamed Purple Potato & Chia Buns (Mantou) – they are homemade, delicious, light, fluffy. Smooth, single proofing, easy, sweet and cute porcupine and lion steamed bun. I've been looking for new ways to form my steamed buns or mantou and this is one of them. If you want to make a heartfelt low cost present for your loved one, try making this and form it into a bouquet. When Wonderland's residents get a whiff of a batch of purple potato pancakes the Walrus is eating, they want to try them.