Milk tea chiffon cake. We are back again with another simple recipe. A chiffon cake is a very light yet moist cake that can be made into to many flavours. In this video, I'll show you how to make milk tea/ red tea chiffon cake!
Delicate green tea chiffon cake recipe. This is a delicious treat for anyone who enjoys matcha flavored desserts. I used a green matcha milk powder. You can have Milk tea chiffon cake using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk tea chiffon cake
- You need of [to make meringue].
- You need 6 of egg whites.
- Prepare 45 g of sugar.
- It’s of [egg yolk batter].
- It’s 6 of egg yolks.
- It’s 60 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 tbs of tea leave.
- Prepare 3 tbs of vegetable oil.
- It’s 120 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s of [tea syrup].
- Prepare 2 of tea bags.
- Prepare 50 cc of hot water.
- It’s 50 cc of milk.
After deriving these ultra soft chiffon cakes at here (banana chiffon cake), here (honey chiffon cake), here (cranberry yogurt chiffon cake) and here (cocoa chocolate chiffon cake), I have been going through a tough journey just to bake a basic milk chiffon cake that is ultra soft enough *Ahem* to. Pusheen Tea Party Chiffon Cakes (Susanne). 'Emoji Milk and Merry' Yuzu Chiffon Cake (Susanne). Sweet 'Lamb' Cloud pasture-Rainbow Chiffon Cake (Susanne). Chiffon cakes are light, fluffy cakes made by folding beaten egg whites into a batter that has oil as the fat.
Milk tea chiffon cake instructions
- [preparation] Separate egg white and yolk and refrigerate egg whites until become a bit frozen. Store egg yolk at room temperature. Preheat your oven at 170 degree..
- [tea syrup] In a small pot, boil hot water and tea leaves for 2 minutes and add milk. Sieve it so that you can use 1/4 cup of syrup..
- [egg yolk batter] In a bowl, beat the egg yolk, sugar and tea leaves together with hand whisk until you don't feel sugar. After that, mix in the vegetable oil..
- Add 1/4 cup of tea syrup and mix well..
- Add the flour while sieving and mix well with hand whisk..
- [meringue] Prepare a big bowl and make sure that the bowl is very clean without any water drop..
- Take out your white eggs from the fridge and start to beat them with electric mixer at high speed. When it starts to become hard, add the sugar. When it forms peak, it is done..
- Mix one scoop of meringue to egg yolk batter (step 5) well..
- Add the the rest of meringue and gently fold in the mixture with spatula..
- Pour to cake pan. Run a spatula or chopstick through the batter gently to remove bubbles. Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C for about 25 minutes..
- When it baked, turn your pan upside down to let it cool..
- When the pan becomes cool enough to touch, carefully run a knife around the perimeter and turn the cake onto a plate..
Oil keeps this cake super moist. To get the pandan flavoring in there, however, you kind of have to work for it. The leaves are pulverized and then squeezed through cheesecloth to extract the neon. When finished, leave to cool upside-down to avoid the cake. This cake is an especially light and moist take on the honey cake that is traditionally eaten for Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year.