Milk Tea Chiffon Roll Cake. We are back again with another simple recipe. A chiffon cake is a very light yet moist cake that can be made into to many flavours. Earl Grey Milk Tea Cream Cheese Roll 伯爵奶茶芝士蛋糕卷.
Japanese style chocolate cake roll made from a super soft and fluffy chiffon cake that melts in the mouth. Inside, it's filled with a light chocolate whipped cream. Airy and not overly sweet with all the chocolate goodness, it's so easy to indulge in the whole cake all by yourself! You can cook Milk Tea Chiffon Roll Cake using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Milk Tea Chiffon Roll Cake
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 45 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 30 grams of ♥Cake flour.
- It’s 30 grams of ♥Mochiko (or rice flour).
- It’s 90 ml of ♡Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of ♡Tea leaves (Earl Grey is best).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 50 ml of Heavy cream (filling).
- You need 1 of 1/2~ teaspoons Sugar for the heavy cream.
Boba Brown Sugar Milk Tea Chiffon Cake (Susanne). #OneNationTogether 'Singapore Flag' Raspberry Jello-Milk Chiffon Cake (Susanne). Fluffy sponge cake rolled up with fresh matcha cream in the middle, this Matcha Swiss Roll will be an instant favorite this holiday season! If you have a soft spot for anything matcha (green tea), I am pretty sure you're going to be as obsessed with this cake as I am. I've been totally obsessed with chiffon cake recipes and do have a few theories and guidelines to create my ultra soft chiffon cake recipes.
Milk Tea Chiffon Roll Cake instructions
- Preparation – Steps 1 and 2: Separate the egg yolks and whites Place the yolks into a large bowl and the whites into a small bowl..
- Heat up the milk and tea leaves in the microwave, and steep to make a rich milk tea. Strain and measure out 50 g of the brewed tea. Combine the ♥ ingredients and sift together..
- Put the salt in the egg whites. Beat the whites while adding 1/2 of the sugar in 2 batches, until the meringue is shiny ans forms firm peaks..
- Add the remaining sugar to the egg yolks, add the vanilla extract, and beat until it turns white and thick. Keep beating it until the mixer leaves marks in the batter as shown in the phot..
- Drizzle in the olive oil a bit at a time, beating well between each addition. Add the milk tea liquid a bit a time as well, and beat well..
- Add in 1/3 of the ♥ dry ingredients that you sifted in Step 2 and mix until they are blended in. Add the remaining amount, and fold and cut it in by scooping the batter up from the sides..
- Use the whisk you used in Step 6 to mix the egg whites from Step 3 and even out the consistency. Put 1/3 of the egg whites to the batter and mix until it blends in. Fold the rest in using a spatula..
- Pour the batter into a lined cake pan, and bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 15 minutes..
- Remove the cake from the pan and let cool on a baking rack with the parchment paper intact..
- When the cake has cooled down a bit, cover the top with another piece of parchment paper and leave to cool completely..
- After it has completely cooled, carefully peel the parchment paper off of the cake, and flip it over so that it's resting on the paper..
- Spread the cake with the filling of your choice. Carefully roll it up from the the side of the photo (the short side)..
- Wrap the cake in plastic wrap when it is rolledup. Refrigerate until the cream has settled It should take anywhere from 2 hours (if you are in a hurry) to 5 hours..
- Decorate it as you like, and it is done..
- I made these as presents..
Along with my theories, I did lots of trial-and-error baking to fine-tune my creations. Beat until stiff peaks form and you have meringue. Chiffon cake is my favorite cake of all time. It is incredibly light and tender while still being moist. A chiffon cake is a light and fluffy cake that is made with oil, or other melted fats, instead of solid fat.