Eggless Chocolate cake.
You can have Eggless Chocolate cake using 17 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate cake
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour (maida).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 cups of cream.
- It’s 4 tbsp of icing sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 100 gms of dark chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need Pinch of Pink colour.
- Prepare Pinch of Green colour.
Eggless Chocolate cake instructions
- Sieve all dry ingredients..
- Mix curd and sugar. Whisk together and mix melted butter to this. Now add all dry ingredients in small batches and mix well..
- If the batter is thick add little milk..
- Pour this mixture in a greased baking tin. Bake at 200°c in preheated oven for 25-30 mins..
- Let the cake cool down for 2-3 hrs..
- Beat the cream, icing sugar, and vanilla essence, till stiff peaks appear..
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler little bit and refrigerate it. Grate it after one hour..
- Divide the cream in 3 parts. Add few drops of green colour to get light green colour. And few drops of pink colour to get light pink colour. Keep remaining portion white..
- Divide cake in 3 parts. Moist the layers with sugar syrup one by one..
- After adding sugar syrup on one layer add whipped cream on it. Spread evenly. Add grated chocolate over it..
- Keep second layer over it. Repeat same process. Repeat the process for third layer. Skip adding chocolate on third layer..
- Cover the cake with green coloured cream..
- With the help of star nozzle make flowers of pink colour and decorate it. Make leaves with green colour..
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Your cake is ready..