Healthy Soy Milk Banana Chiffon Cake. Great recipe for Healthy Soy Milk Banana Chiffon Cake. My kids said that they were not quit happy with plain chiffon cake, so I added banana and soy milk to make a hearty and healthy version. I used electric whisk for the entire process.
When you start with the egg whites, you can use it again without washing.. Invert pan onto a plate and cool. Loosen edges of cake and remove pan. You can have Healthy Soy Milk Banana Chiffon Cake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Soy Milk Banana Chiffon Cake
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 90 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 of Ripen banana.
- Prepare 60 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 70 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 40 ml of Safflower oil.
We provide you only the best Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try. Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips. Before you jump to Banana Chiffon Cake (Egg Whites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be.
Healthy Soy Milk Banana Chiffon Cake instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Separate the eggs into yolks and whites. Mash a banana with a fork. Sift cake flour through a sieve in advance. Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C..
- Add 1/2 of the soft light brown sugar to the egg whites and whip up stiffly with an electric whisk with the highest speed. Don't wash the electric whisk, use it to whip up the egg yolks….
- Add the rest of the soft light brown sugar to the egg yolks and whip until white and thick. Then add the mashed banana and continue whipping..
- When the banana lumps are mostly gone, add soy milk, safflower oil and mix well. Then add cake flour and continue mixing..
- When the flour is thoroughly mixed, add egg white to the egg yolk dough in 3 to 4 portions (Use the lowest speed for the electric whisk or switch the electric whisk off and stir by hand).
- Mix up from the bottom using a rubber spatula and pour the batter in a cake pan..
- Bake in an oven for about 40 minutes and turn it upside down to let it cool. The picture is from baking for about 20 minutes. If you're worried about burning the surface, cover with aluminum foil on top..
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a bowl, whisk the egg yolks, oil, water and vanilla; add to dry ingredients along with bananas. For the cake liquid, she uses Coconut Milk Beverage from So Delicious. Special Diet Notes & Options: Banana Chiffon Cake. By ingredients, this recipe is dairy-free / non-dairy, peanut-free, soy.