Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub. In this episode, we demonstrate how to make Parmesan crusted chicken. Parmesan crusted chicken is easy to prepare and simply delightful. This cajun parmesan salmon from Delish.com is so simple but so flavorful.
This crispy parmesan chicken is a favorite in our home because of What you will need for Keto Parmesan Crusted Chicken. To get started you will need just a few A dash of red chili flakes is great too. Adding a teaspoon Cajun, taco, or your favorite seasoning will. You can have Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub
- Prepare 4 of Hoagy, Hard, French or Sub Rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Package of Chicken Tenderlions, cut into cubes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs – extra crispy.
- You need 3/4 cup of Shredded Parmesan Cheese and 1/4 cup of powder grated parmesan cheese and 1 tbsp. Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon.
- Prepare 3 of eggs whisked.
- You need 2 tbsp of dijon or honey mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh thyme leaves chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hellmanns Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tsp of Louisiana Hot sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each, Lemon juice and Lime juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Slap-ya-mama cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 12 slice of Roma Tomatoes.
Learn how to make Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Reviews for: Photos of Quinoa-Crusted Chicken Parmesan.
Cajun Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Sub step by step
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Take chicken tenders and cut into 11/2 to 2 inch cubes….
- In a skillet, over medium-heat,add 2 cups of water and cubed chicken. Boil for 5 minutes…remove from stove and drain…set aside…
- In a medium bowl mix together panko-crumbs and shredded Parmesan cheese and powdered grated parmesan cheese and 1tbsp. of Brown sugar bourbon…. set aside….
- In a small bowl, mix together egg, mustard, fresh thyme and sweet paparika… set aside..
- Dip chicken cubes in egg mixture; then into the panko mixture; then dip again in egg mixture; and again into the panko mixture…
- Place chicken on parchment paper, then put paper and chicken on a baking sheet and bake@ 350° for 20 minutes…@ the last 5 minute of cooking sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top of chicken; then remove from oven let cool for 5 minutes..
- In a small bowl mix together mayonnaise, hot sauce, lemon and lime juice, garlic powder, and Cajun seasoning (slap-ya-mama)…set aside..
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on both sides of roll; then place shredded lettuce on bottom half of roll, then place chicken on top next; and last of all top chicken with 3 slices of tomatoes then top with other half of roll and press down gently And serve..
Quinoa-Crusted Chicken Parmesan. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. One of my favorite chicken dishes to prepare is this Skinny Parmesan Crusted Chicken. I am sure you all have made a similar recipe using mayo instead of sour cream. We have already purchased the chicken, garlic and parmesan for other recipes earlier in the week. That means this one is only.