soft boiled eggs with tomato and basil and halloumi. Enjoy this easy Cherry Tomato, Basil, and Feta Scrambled Eggs Recipe! The classic pairing of tomatoes and basil brings a gourmet flair to this easy-to-make egg salad sandwich. I never would have thought to add basil to egg salad, but it really works.
Find more brunch recipes at Chatelaine.com. Remove eggs from water and place into egg cups. Slice off tops with a knife, and serve each soft-boiled egg immediately with toast soldiers for dipping. You can cook soft boiled eggs with tomato and basil and halloumi using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of soft boiled eggs with tomato and basil and halloumi
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 small of sweet tomatoes or two big ones.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 4 slice of halloumi.
- It’s 1 bunch of basil.or parsley is nice too.
- It’s 1 pinch of sugar to take edge of acid in tomatoes.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper tp season sauce and eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of olive oil (but any will do. olive os just nicer!).
- Prepare 2 slice of of your favourite bread. toasted.
- It’s 1 of some butter for toast.
Halloumi and hazelnuts are a great match for this charred broccoli salad – an oozy soft-boiled egg tops it off perfectly. Add halloumi slices and fry until golden brown on both sides. Place eggs in a bowl of ice water Top tomato toast with egg. Drizzle with oil, sprinkle with paprika, season with more salt and pepper.
soft boiled eggs with tomato and basil and halloumi instructions
- boli pan of water deap enough to cover two eggs and bring to the boil.
- prick egg shells with a pin or a needle to stop them cracking and then place in the pan for 4 and a half-5 mins or 6 if you like them a bit harder..
- whilst eggs are boiling, lightly fry your chopped clove of garlic in olive oil on a low heat so as not to brown.
- chop up some halloumi into cubes and add to the pan with the garlic, turning until halloumi is golden.
- dice up your tomatoes and then add them to the pan until softened.
- taste your salsa type sauce and season to taste. perhaps add some paprika.
- toast your bread and butter it, remove eggs from pan and place in cold water to peel the shells off. and then plate up putting sauce on toast fifst and then place the eggs on top. tear up your basil to put on top as garnish and taste..
- plunge your knife into that yolk and simply double quantities according to how many people..
Nutrition Per Serving. with Tomatoes, Green Beans, & Soft-Boiled Eggs. Our vegetarian recipes contain no meat, poultry, fish, or seafood, but may include eggs, and animal-based dairy products, such as cheese and sour cream, as well as honey. Sliced hard boiled eggs, juicy ripe tomatoes, chopped scallions with a touch of mayonnaise, salt and pepper – enjoy this egg sandwich for breakfast or lunch. I don't care for scallions, so substituted with basil. I love softboiled eggs but hard boiled even more so.