Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks. easy [ˈi:zɪ]Прилагательное. easy / easier / easiest. легкий. From Middle English eesy, esy, partly from Middle English ese ("ease") + -y, equivalent to ease + -y, and partly from Old French aisié ("eased, at ease, at leisure"), past participle of aisier ("to put at ease"), from aise ("empty space, elbow room, opportunity"), of uncertain origin. Easy (TV series), an American comedy-drama anthology series.
Easy definition, not hard or difficult; requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy providing or conducive to ease or comfort; comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship. Definition of easy written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels. The command of "EASY!" is pronounced with the accent on both syllables (EEE'-ZEE'), as opposed to the traditional word easy, in which only the first syllable is accented. You can have Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 can of french onion soup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 small of red onion, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
Easy, la empresa líder especializada en venta de productos y servicios para la construcción, remodelación, decoración, diseño y equipamiento de la casa y el jardín. Easy Robux Today was created by a gamer for gamers. Our main mission is to provide a better gaming experience to those. easyGroup is the private investment vehicle of Stelios and the creator and owner of the easy family of brands. Keep up with all the brands here.
Easy & Tender Salisbury Steaks step by step
- In a large bowl, mix together the beef, 1/3 cup of the french onion soup, bread crumbs, onion, red pepper, eggs, salt and ground pepper..
- Shape into round or oval patties..
- In a frying pan, brown both sides of the patties..
- On a small mixing bowl, mix the flour, the remaining soup, ketchup, worcestershire sauce, water and the mustard. Mix well and pour over meat cover and cook for 20 min..
- Serve with any side dish you like and enjoy!.