Vegetable Soup. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. Vegetable soup is prepared using vegetables, leafy greens, mushrooms.
This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can cook Vegetable Soup using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of Broccoli florets cut into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Onion chopped.
- It’s 2 of Carrots chopped.
- You need 1 of Celery stick diced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar/ honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn flour dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 6 Cups of Water.
SOUP'S ON.loaded with flavors that make this CLASSIC VEGETALBE SOUP an all time favorite. A healthy and hearty dish that is sure to warm the soul and put. Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying.
Vegetable Soup instructions
- In a microwave-safe deep bowl take 6 cups of water with all the veggies and salt in it to make Vegetable Stock. Microwave it for 7-10 minutes..
- Now strain the veggies in colander and separate the stock..
- Take chilli paste, ginger garlic paste and stock. microwave it for 1 minute..
- Add cornflour slurry and vegetables to it and microwave it again for 5 minutes. or till it starts rolling boil. Stir in between..
- Vegetable Soup is ready to serve..
You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty. Every sip of warm and healthy vegetable soup is a divine experience during cold winter days. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth!