French Onion Turkey Burgers…. In the meantime, mix turkey with the onion seasoning. Add salt and fresh cracked pepper. Herbs, seasoning, and French fried onions are mixed with ground turkey to make these super juicy burgers.
Onion Soup Mix Roasted Vegetables Culinary Craftiness. For the burgers: Combine beef, onion and soup mix in a mixing bowl. Preheat a griddle over medium-high heat. You can have French Onion Turkey Burgers… using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of French Onion Turkey Burgers…
- Prepare 1 packages of ground turkey (1lb.).
- You need 1/2 cup of onions, bell peppers, mushrooms.
- It’s 4 slice of cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 piece of bacon…turkey (optional).
- It’s 1 can of French Onion stock (Campbell's).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized bowl.
Continental burgers are served with an onion-seasoned 'au jus' sauce for dipping. Reviews for: Photos of Campbell's Kitchen French Onion Burgers. I always make sauteed onions and mushrooms (add a little of the soup to this for extra flavor) and I use ground turkey! I'm trying to a little healthier so the fries and onion rings were grilled.
French Onion Turkey Burgers… instructions
- Mix all ingredients in bowl….
- Make patties (4).
- Brown patties on both sides…medium-high heat.
- Remove patties…add.
- Sautee veggies for about 5 minutes…add (scraping up drippings)…cook for 5 more minutes….
- Add burgers…simmer for 15 minutes…stirring occasionally.
- During the last 5 minutes…add cheese if desired….
- ENJOY!!! 😄😆😊.
Personally, I think turkey's a little bland for a hamburger but that's definitely a turkburg. I find turkey to be much more amenable to things like meatloaf or burrito filling. Breaded Turkey Onion Burgers – There are just a few sniffs you can sniff that call you to dinner faster than fried onions. French Onion Burgers – The Cozy Cook. Use it to punch up the flavor of vinaigrettes and marinades, to season ground beef for burgers or meatloaf, or as a condiment on cheeseboards.