Turkey Cheeseburger Soup. This lightened-up Turkey Cheeseburger Soup is quick and easy to make in the Instant Pot, Crock-Pot or on the stovetop. I know, shocker — another soup recipe for you today! ♡. This Instant Pot® turkey cheeseburger soup cooks up in no time and is made extra creamy with pureed cauliflower.
How to make this healthy instant pot turkey cheeseburger soup on the stovetop Go put the soup on! – Jennifer. Featuring greek yogurt, Cabot's turkey burger recipe is a winner. Your family will love the moist turkey cheeseburgers from this recipe. You can have Turkey Cheeseburger Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey Cheeseburger Soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 lb of Turkey bacon.
- Prepare 6 of or 8 cups chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 packages of hashed Brown 16oz.
- You need 1 packages of Sharp Cheddar cheese 8oz.
- You need 1 packages of Pepper Jack Cheese 3 or 4oz.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
By far the BEST turkey burger I have ever had. The inspiration was on an episode of Diners Drive-Inns and Dives. I simply turned their turkey sandwich into. This easy to make Homemade Turkey Soup is the PERFECT way to use the leftovers from your Christmas, Easter, or Thanksgiving dinner.
Turkey Cheeseburger Soup step by step
- Brown Turkey with garlic.
- Shredde cheese.
- Bake Turkey Bacon at 400°F 15 minutes or til crispy.
- Chopped onion.
- Put all ingredients in a crock pot cook on low about 6 hours. Chopped bacon into small pieces..
- You may add more or less of any ingredients you wish or even change the cheeses to your family's taste. I use block cheese, but you can use shredded cheese ifyou wish..
- You dont have to put all of bacon in soup.I save some for blt sandwiches..
In a large deep skillet brown ground turkey and ground sausage. Remove from heat and set aside. Whisk in flour a little at a time. The amounts shown are a guideline. Improvise at will depending on the ingredients you have on hand and how much soup you are making.