Mike's French Honey Butter Spread. The original honey infused with chilies, a flavor combination Mike discovered while studying in Brazil, blends two of nature's most unique and Honey Butter – Just two ingredients and you'll have this luscious, soft, whipped Honey Butter! Sriracha isn't the only condiment that's delighting spicy food lovers. Michael Kurtz was working as a part-time pizza apprentice in Brooklyn when he.
Perfect on biscuits, toast, hot cereal, vegetables, and so much more. I bought the Land O'Lakes Honey Butter because I have eaten at restraunts that serve the very warm and fresh dinner. Land O Lakes® Honey Butter Spread transforms the ordinary into the extra special. You can cook Mike's French Honey Butter Spread using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's French Honey Butter Spread
- You need of Breads.
- You need 2 of large Fresh & Warmed Artisanal French Or Baguette Loaves [left whole].
- You need of Honey Butter Spread.
- You need 4 cup of Tillamook Or Other Quality Salted Butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Quality Honey [or, to taste].
- Prepare of Honey Butter Spread Options.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Vanilla Bean [seeded] Or, 1/3 tsp Quality Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Fresh Ground Cinnamon.
Spreadable right out of the fridge, it's the perfect hint of sweetness for everything from melting into your morning oatmeal to tossing into steamed veggies. Softened butter is creamed with honey for this favorite spread. You may just have to whip up a batch of fresh biscuits to serve with this! Try equal amounts and you will have a great sweet breakfast spread.
Mike's French Honey Butter Spread step by step
- Cut butter into large even chunks and place in bowl..
- Lay out butter in bowl for 20 minutes at room temperature before mixing. Or, slightly heat at 50% in microwave. Too high of heat will break down the structure of your butter so try not to over heat..
- Also, add 1 1/4 cup honey to melted, salted butter..
- Add in options of vanilla and cinnamon if desired..
- With an electric beater, mix on medium for 2-3 minutes until honey butter is whipped, airy and creamy..
- Scoop honey butter into one smaller serving bowl..
- Keep at room temperature until you're ready to smear it on your warm French Bread or Baguettes. Or, if your butter is pre-made, bring to room temperature before serving..
- Hand tear Baguettes and smear on warm butter or dip torn bread pieces directly into honey butter bowl..
- Authors Notes: * 1 This spread goes great on any warm bread or even dishes that require a sweet butter base. From biscuits to croissants, to ciabatta to cornbread, to corn on the cob to waffles. This recipe just works! * 2 You can also make this honey butter spread recipe your own by going salt free, increasing or decreasing the honey amounts, adding cream or employing additional spices. This basic recipe can be made into a garlic or chili flavored spread as well. * 3 You can serve this spread with jams or jellies, assorted sharp – light cheeses and Prosciuttos. Additionally, light fruity and buttery wines such as a pale Sauvignon or even a hearty Merlot or Cabernet each pair well with this spread..
- Bonjour femme and Bon appétit!.
The grandkids only want this butter on their French Toast and Pancakes. I bought the Land O'Lakes Honey Butter because I have eaten at restraunts that serve the very warm and fresh dinner rolls and nothing beats the mouthwatering taste of honey butter dripping off the rolls and. For the honey butter: Combine the butter, honey and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and whip on medium speed Serve with room temperature honey butter to spread onto the hot fried chicken. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional. packet butter bar milk cans honey kilo vegetables rice. e.g. Finally, pour/mix all ingredients together in a big bowl.