Coconut Banana Tea Loaf. Reviews for: Photos of Banana Coconut Loaf. Easy recipe for banana and coconut loaf cake , a moist cake that combined so great taste of bananas and coconut. You can enjoy it along side morning tea.
Pour the batter into a pre greased loaf pan and pop straight into the oven. The loaf is lovely and moist but. Really easy recipe with great results every time. You can cook Coconut Banana Tea Loaf using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Banana Tea Loaf
- You need of cake wheat flour.
- It’s of canola oil.
- It’s of mashed banana.
- You need of honey.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of desiccated coconut.
- You need of coconut cream powder.
- You need of raisins.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of cloves.
- It’s of eggs.
A delicious, very easy and moist cake, and smells so good when it's baking too! Coconut Almond Ricotta Cake ~ A magical cake that will make your mornings extra sweet. This cake has a crunchy coconut and almond top and sweet coconut milk glaze. Ingredients for Banana Coconut Loaf Recipe.
Coconut Banana Tea Loaf instructions
- preheat oven at 325ºC.
- seive together all the dry ingredients.
- whisk eggs until fluffy. add the canola oil, whisk. add the honey and whisk..
- add the mashed banana to the egg mixture and mix well..
- add the desiccated coconut, mix well..
- add the egg mixture to the centre of the flour and mix until all the ingredients are incorporated..
- fold on the coconut cream and raisins..
- pour into a loaf pan, bake for 50 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..
Grease a loaf tin with some butter and dust with some flour. This gorgeous banana cake is the perfect way to use overripe bananas. I hate eating over ripe bananas but they are the perfect ingredient for moist cakes and muffins. So I decided to make myself a big loaf of tasty Banana Sultana Coconut Bread. The most common banana tea loaf material is ceramic.