Vegetable soup. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients. It dates to ancient history, and is a mass-produced food product in contemporary times. Vegetable soup is prepared using vegetables, leafy greens, mushrooms.
This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. You can have Vegetable soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup
- It’s of pumpkin leaf (sliced).
- You need of little bunch water leaf(sliced).
- Prepare of red pepper (blended).
- You need of onion bulb (blended).
- You need of crayfish (ground).
- It’s of knorr cube.
- You need of palm oil.
- Prepare of goat meat.
- You need of Salt.
SOUP'S ON.loaded with flavors that make this CLASSIC VEGETALBE SOUP an all time favorite. A healthy and hearty dish that is sure to warm the soul and put. Make an economical and wholesome meal from a simple vegetable soup with one our easy, warming recipes. Whether you like a chunky soup or a smooth and creamy soup, it's a completely satisfying.
Vegetable soup step by step
- Wash goat meat very well with salt put in a clean pot,add little water place on heat,add knorr cube and salt allow to boil for 15min..
- Then add pepper,onion,crayfish allow to boil for 5min.Then add palm oil for 3min,add water leaf allow to boil for 10min..
- Then add your pumpkin leaf stir everything together after 2min turn of heat..
- Vegetable soup is ready.We eat ours with semo..
You can use all vegetables kinds to make the soup because they're low in calories. This soup recipe uses variety of vegetables and vegetable stock to make it more healthy and tasty. Every sip of warm and healthy vegetable soup is a divine experience during cold winter days. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic. It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth!