Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread.
You can cook Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread
- You need 30 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 2 grams of Sugar (optional).
- You need 2 grams of Kinako.
- You need 45 grams of Soy milk.
- You need 1 of Banana.
Microwave Steamed Rice Flour Bread step by step
- Combine the ingredients in order from the top to the bottom. Pour in the soy milk gradually as you mix..
- You can either mix the banana into the batter or you can use it as a topping..
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups and microwave at 600W for 1.5 minutes. Once they have cooked all the way through, they're done..
- Instead of kinako and sugar in the batter, I mixed in some apples and boiled raisins into the batter and topped with more raisins..