Orange Cake for Father's Day. So mommy and I decided to make an orange cake for him for his birthday. No icing because Daddy prefers it that way hehe. See more ideas about Fathers day cake, Cake, Cupcake cakes.
Find stockbilleder af Round Orange Cake Happy Fathers Day i HD og millionvis af andre royaltyfri stockbilleder, illustrationer og vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. round orange cake with happy father's day. Treat your dad on Father's Day with our delicious cakes, brownies, slices and muffins. Add some citrussy zing to your baking with this orange olive oil cake, topped with a rosemary and cardamom Indulge in this gorgeously nutty cake for dessert, then serve the leftovers as you would Christmas. You can cook Orange Cake for Father's Day using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Cake for Father's Day
- It’s of Orange.
- You need of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- It’s of Eggs.
- You need of Yogurt.
- It’s of grams) (If you don't have yogurt, use milk.
- Prepare of Liquor (such as Cointreau).
- Prepare of ◆Cake flour.
- It’s of ◆Almond flour.
- Prepare of ◆Baking powder.
- It’s of Marmalade jam.
These homemade treats are a dessert and gift all in one. It's the Father's Day weekend and I am sure many of you will be celebrating the special day. I always think that Father's Day is way underrated compared to Sicilian Orange Cake tastes like butter cake, with an addition of orange juice. I love my butter cake recipe a lot, but the orange juice does add a.
Orange Cake for Father's Day step by step
- Bring the margarine, eggs, and yogurt to room temperature. Lightly grease the muffin pan with margarine. Combine and sift the ◆ ingredients..
- Slice the oranges into 5 mm slices and set in a pot. Add enough water to cover. Add sugar and lemon juice..
- Cover with a drop lid and heat over medium. Simmer until softened, then let cool (the white part of the skin should be translucent)..
- Take out some of the simmered oranges to be used as a garnish. Chop the rest..
- Knead the margarine until creamy. Divide the sugar into 3 parts and mix in one portion at a time, mixing until fluffy..
- Mix in the beaten egg a little at a time. Add the yogurt, liquor, and chopped oranges and mix..
- Finally, add the dry ingredients and use a spatula to mix, scraping the bottom of the bowl. It'll be thick and creamy..
- Line the bottoms of the muffin molds with the oranges set aside for garnish and pour the batter on top. Tap the sides of the molds to break air bubbles..
- Bake in an oven at 170℃ for 18 minutes. When a toothpick or skewer inserted in the center comes out clean, it's done..
- Flip the molds over to take the cakes out. Brush with a bit of jam diluted with liquor or water to make it glossy..
Our Father's Day Cake Roundup just wouldn't be complete without sharing a few of our FAVORITE cake recipes! These are all tried and true favorites Next up, Orange Dreamsicle Cake! This recipe is another favorite of ours and a fabulous choice for any summer gathering. During winter season, oranges are a favorite for everyone, so why not use this delicious fruit to make an even yummier Orange Cake. My daughter who doesn't like to cook made this beautiful and very DELICIOUS orange cake for me on this FATHER'S Day.