Basboosa – Rava Cake. This cake is Soft and moist with a touch of lemon syrup. Subscribe to my YouTube Channel Here: ⬇ ⬇ ⬇. Rava Cake, popularly known as Basbousa are small cakes made of semolina soaked in simple syrup.
One bowl dish and easy to make. You can make this with or without egg completely. Basbousa# Semolinacake# Rava cake# This video shows about how make basbousa. You can cook Basboosa – Rava Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Basboosa – Rava Cake
- It’s of Yoghurt -.
- Prepare of Sugar -.
- You need of Rava -.
- It’s of Ghee -.
- You need of Baking soda -.
- You need of Almonds -.
- You need of Sugar syrup.
- You need of Sugar -.
- You need of Water -.
- Prepare of Lemon – few.
- Prepare of Rose Essence – few.
Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian. Rava Cake popularly known as Basbousa is a well-known sweet semolina cake Rava cake is a luscious, appealing and mouth-watering sweet dessert, easy to prepare and. Keyword: basbousa recipe, eggless rava cake, eggless semolina cake. Eggless rava dates cake is a simple, tasty and healthy cake that is prepred without… Basbousa (semolina cake).
Basboosa – Rava Cake step by step
- Mix yoghurt and sugar well. Add Rava & Ghee to it. In the end add baking soda..
- Greece a baking pan and pour the mixture. Score through the mixture like you are cutting it. For a little decoration top I pressed in Almonds. You can get creative on this. .
- Bake it at 200 degree in a preheated oven for 1 hr 10 min still the top and edges are nice cripy golden brown..
- For the sugar syrup in a sauce pan put the sugar, water and lemon drops. Let it boil for a few minutes. Take it off the heat add the Rose essence and pour on the hot baked Rava cake. Alternate to Rose Essence you can try with Cinamon powder for flavouring as well..
- Ready serve… Enjoy !!!.
Cлушайте онлайн и cкачивайте песню Basboosa Traditional Arabic Sweet Rava Cake Easy Creamy Basbousa Semolina Cake Arabic Dessert Creamy Pudding Cake Easy Dessert Recipes. Basbousa (also namoura, revani, hareseh and other names) is a traditional Middle Eastern sweet cake that originated in Egypt, although it is also popular in other countries. It is made from a semolina batter and cooked in a pan, then sweetened with orange flower water. Mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder very well in large bowl. Today I am Going to show you How To Make Semolina Cake/Basbousa Without Oven in Easy Simple Quick Method at home Its An Arabic Sweet Moist Cake Which Made Of.