Rice Flour Bread Sticks.
You can cook Rice Flour Bread Sticks using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rice Flour Bread Sticks
- You need 300 grams of Rice flour (for bread).
- It’s 6 grams of Salt.
- It’s 15 grams of Sugar.
- You need 30 grams of Shortening.
- Prepare 200 ml of Water.
- You need 70 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 4 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 of Raisins.
Rice Flour Bread Sticks step by step
- Put all of the ingredients in the bread maker and mix to create the dough. Once you have the dough use a spoon to mix..
- Use a pastry bag to squeeze out the batter into stick-shapes on a baking sheet..
- Allow to rise for 30 minutes at 35℃. Bake at 190℃ for 15 minutes and they're complete..
- Put them in a bag and you can take them out with you..