You can cook Tandoori Chicken using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tandoori Chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 1 of pepper diced.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into chunks.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of dairy free natural yoghurt.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need pinch of chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander.
- It’s handful of rocket.
- You need 2 of gluten free pitta breads.
Tandoori Chicken instructions
- Mix together the chicken, yoghurt, curry powder, garam masala and chilli flakes Place the olive oil in a shallow pan over a medium heat Add in the chicken, pepper and onions.
- Saute for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked Serve with toasted gluten free pittas and side salad.