Cheeseburger soup. This is a rich soup in which ground beef is sauteed in butter with vegetables and herbs prior to adding milk, cubes of cheddar cheese and sour cream. This Cheeseburger Soup recipe is a rich and cheesy bowl of comfort food made on the lighter side. Cheeseburger soup is always a hit with my family!
Cheeseburger Soup Sounds Weird, Tastes INSANE. Today we are showing you how to make Cheeseburger Soup! This delectable family friendly Cheeseburger Soup brings all the wonderful savory flavors of cheeseburgers together in a creamy cheesy soup with a prefect blend of Italian seasonings. You can cook Cheeseburger soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger soup
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped up.
- You need 4 of large potatoes diced in large pieces.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese of choice.
- It’s 1 tbs of basil.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
Cheeseburger Soup – All the flavors of a cheeseburger in a creamy, comforting soup, topped with crisp bacon and homemade hamburger bun croutons! Cheeseburger Soup – How To Make Cheeseburger Soup with BaconThe Wolfe Pit. When I first read the words Cheeseburger Soup on the menu of our local deli – my thought was YUCK! This was the special every Friday!
Cheeseburger soup step by step
- Brown hamburger in pan and drain grease and set aside..
- In another pot heat up beef broth to boiling. Then add potatoes, cooked ground beef, onions, basil and parsley. Once boiling cook on medium for 15 minuets or until potatoes start to soften..
- Mix flour and milk and add to soup. Once it comes back to a boil add cheese and simmer for another 5 min. Let cool for a couple of minuets and enjoy..
Well one Friday I decided to broaden my taste buds and give it a try! This cheeseburger soup recipe is the perfect summer to autumn recipe! If you're like me and are still grilling on the weekends before the cold weather takes hold, you're already halfway to an amazing pot. This Cheeseburger Soup is thick, hearty and loaded with ground beef, potatoes, veggies and plenty of cheese! Make it on the stovetop or in the slow cooker.