Yoghurt cake. Never buy packet cake mixes again, this incredible cake is so simple and virtually fail proof. Here you will find : Yogurt cake, yogurt cake recipe, lemon yogurt cake, strawberry yogurt cake, french yogurt cake, banana yogurt cake, yogurt cake recipes. See more ideas about Yoghurt cake, Yoghurt, Cake.
A yogurt cake should taste like yogurt, shouldn't it? This cake has a rich yogurt This yogurt cake goes great with tea or coffee. It is also the cake to make for potlucks, parties. You can have Yoghurt cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt cake
- It’s 1 1/4 cups (165 grams) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (30 grams) of ground almonds (I used almond flour).
- You need 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) of salt.
- You need of Zest (outer skin) of one lemon (optional).
- You need 2 of large eggs (100 grams out of shell), at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of (120 ml/grams) flavorless oil (safflower, corn, vegetable, or canola).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of (180 ml/grams) whole milk plain yoghurt , at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon (4 grams) of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup (200 grams) of granulated white sugar.
But Maxence had been craving the glorious simplicity of a French yogurt cake for a while (his grandmother's gâteau au yaourt to be specific), and. This yogurt cake is so soft, healthy and low sugar. Mix the ingredients all in one bowl and bake. It's rediculously easy and it never fails.
Yoghurt cake instructions
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place the oven rack in the center of the oven..
- Butter, or spray with a non-stick vegetable spray, an 8 inch (20 cm)..
- Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, stir or whisk together the flour, ground almonds, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest..
- In another bowl, stir or whisk together the eggs, oil, yoghurt, and vanilla extract..
- Stir in the sugar..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry flour mixture..
- Stir until just combined..
- Scrape the batter into the prepared pan..
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and place on a wire rack to cool..
- You can serve this cake plain or with a dollop of whipped cream, ice cream and decorate with some sprinkles..
Download Yoghurt cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. See more ideas about Yogurt cake, Desserts, Food. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS An easy recipe for an incredibly moist and fluffy Greek yogurt cake. This is an easy yogurt cake that uses the yogurt container to measure all of the ingredients. It's ready in under an hour and the perfect not-too-sweet snack or breakfast.