My chicken noodle soup. The BEST homemade chicken noodle soup! This version is made from scratch, so it's light and nourishing. Is there anything more comforting than homemade chicken noodle soup?
The ingredients are simple and inexpensive. When reheating, add a splash of extra chicken stock. This chicken noodle soup is a life saver when the whole family is down with a bad cold. You can have My chicken noodle soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My chicken noodle soup
- You need of soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of broccoli.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 can of of chicken soup.
- Prepare 3 cup of of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of seasonings to your liking.
- It’s 1 packages of of soup ( noodles).
There is something about a bowl of chicken noodle soup that just makes you feel better and truly warms your soul. I bet you anything your family will be coming back for seconds and thirds. Egg noodles are the traditional noodle in American Chicken Noodle Soup as they have a higher egg to wheat ratio and, typically, hold up a little better in steaming bowls of hot chicken soup. Homemade chicken noodle soup is so comforting and great to have on hand for chilly nights or when you're feeling under the weather.
My chicken noodle soup instructions
- Add all ingredients except chicken and noodles into a soup pot and let cook 25 minutes.
- Then add chicken and noodles cook for another 25 minutes then ready to serve.
My kids love chicken noodle soup, and it's so easy to pack in a thermos for school lunch. You can use gluten-free noodles in place of egg noodles if you have an. To make this Chicken Noodle Soup recipe, you can use canned chicken and drain the juice (or start with sautéing the chicken and vegetable on the stove top) first. Chicken soup — an undisputed classic — can't solve all of our problems, but it can come pretty close. You know the feeling that hits when the craving strikes: You want nothing more than to wrap yourself in a big ol' blanket and settle down with a mug of chicken noodle soup.